AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Market Update - Progress Report, page-28

1. 576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    Not the ANN I was after.

In fairness it looks like he has announced once the chips were received and tested - He has met his obligations.

If he had have announced COVID ate my homework on the 31st of March, he would have gotten pounded this is a no win for Fred & Co when they are doing their best to deliver a product for the company and holders to benefit from.

I import product ex Asia and can confirm that the Chinese lockdowns are playing havoc on supply of raw materials. I cant get fabric so cant make finished product, is that the factories fault? Nope they are pulling their hair out as well as they cant trade either and are making massive losses.

The fact that they have finished chips that met spec and it has been announced in a reasonable time I think is a win.

I would have though everyone's focus now needs to be on the AGM, let them get on with what they are doing in my opinion they are making progress and doing their best.

He does need to get someone to write the announcements for him.. I might start a go fund me page..

The current SP does not matter its short term thinking, once they confirm some orders that's the lift that will matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.