AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I have no doubt that the company's value has a long way to go...

1. 2,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2538
    I have no doubt that the company's value has a long way to go once its product is revealed and assessed by the market - and by a long way to go I mean UP! I have often said it will be a game changer for audio tech that is on a par with the shift from VGA CRT to flat panel 4K LED displays.

It is for that reason most LT holders are both impatient and excitedly anxious about the time it is taking to get to that inflection point. Most LTH understand the opportunity AKP represents, and we have watched the SP hover up and down from AGM to AGM for the past several years. Imminent has certainly acquired a new level of meaning here that's for sure! The delays have clearly presented great opportunities for those who follow the developments closely to have invested more as they have been able. The dips have been something to endure with patience. Those that don't yet understand the company's value prospect would do well to read everything they can about its history. It is a half billion dollar company, with as yet no revenue, that has persisted at that present level of CV for a long time, but for a good reason. Not many are willing to sell.
    Last edited by BobF: 13/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.