AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Market Update - Progress Report, page-72

1. 2,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2508
    You think I don't know that?
    You think I don't want that too?
    You think I'm not as frustrated as hell about it?
    You don't consider that I've asked for that information too?
    Like its not something I've not been complaining about for almost a decade?
    That's why I parse every announcement looking for connections and implications. Should I need to do this year after year? No ___ing way!
    Of course it sucks!
    I have emailed Fred and Danny several times and asked for clarification and made constructive suggestions about giving us more info. They no longer respond. I have encouraged others to do the same.
    At the upcoming AGM I hope many shareholders will take the opportunity to tell the company that their flow of information has been inadequate and needs to improve. And that gets even more important as the company takes its business commercial.

I first invested in AKP in 2012 for my eventual retirement. The speakers were going to be ready very soon then!
    But I retired 4 years ago! And my investment is still tied up and I don't want to touch it, because I know what will happen if I do.
    Its just a good job I'm not in a hurry! (hysterical cackling!)
    Fortunately I have done passably well on my other investments (including XRO, TME, DIL and others)

But none of this changes the situation. The water only boils when its temperature reaches 100 DegC, and not before.
    And when it does I will decide how to act prudently to enjoy my investment for as long as possible.
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.