PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

kingkev & others. We all feel rightfully betrayed and that is...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    kingkev & others. We all feel rightfully betrayed and that is such a horrible feeling that sinks into the depths of your being. We can't blame ourselves for believing scumbag liars. We have been lied to and not one of the wrongdoers or governance officers have apologised. That's the people we're dealing with and that we entrusted with our hard earnt... Judgement day will come to the wrong doers that abused the trust that they were empowered with. You can't inflict such wrong on so many and not have it come back to you! That will be dealt with seperate to the company operations. Thats the universal law. Still, I think its important to seperate the individual from the Company. The company, under its soon to be newly formed leadership team, with the filth purged, have had to deal with an extraordinary year of totally scummy behaviour and sound as though they are turning it around and that would not have been easy given the total circumstances, even though it's hard to swallow the lies we were told from previous personnel. We need to unbiasedly reset our view of PET the company, its new leadership team, positively achnowledge Lachie & Matt's achievements thus far and support PET's new key personnel & leadership team & their geographical strategies, and decide for ourselves on the potential from this low point onwards for them to take this where we know it can. And yes, it & they can... At this point, I'm in for this PET reset moving forward. Profitable this year after all that's happened... DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.