WML 0.00% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

Ann: Market update- Rights issue , page-2

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Relists in the AM.

Since this Mozambique pipe dream is going ahead, I would have thought more details of the "fantastic" new gold project are warranted and should/could now be notified to market? I mean one would hope AIW has more details of the project (ie specifics of the geological and engineering "work" referred to) than the following:

"The Muda River gold project is located in the Sofala Province of Mozambique, 120 kilometres WNW from the city of Beira. The project area is approximately 512km2 and comprises of 4 contiguous prospecting licences. The project has widespread artisanal workings present which have a history of producing a substantial amount of alluvial gold. A significant amount of work, both geological and engineering, has been completed on the alluvial gold potential of the project. AusAmerican intends to focus initially on the near-term production potential. The company aims to earn its initial interest in the project by bringing the project into production by Q3 2014."

Anyway, if you tripled up in the rights issue on the strength of that information coming from this mob of directors, you're an idiot IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.654M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1 419

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 26526153 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 4686334 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.