WML 0.00% 0.3¢ woomera mining limited

No I don't think you're missing something Redux , I couldn't...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    No I don't think you're missing something Redux , I couldn't believe it either but I guess they figure they are not going to look a gift horse in the mouth and advertising dollars are advertising dollars but perhaps there should be some duty of care .

i find it interesting that this mob finalised a capital raising at the beginning of June , for $2,624,483 , but by the end of June their current assets were at ~$400k with current liabilities at ~$1.4 . I would have thought not a good picture .

They talk about the metal content of the 'ore' from the last shipment . When you do a rough calculation the material is about 85% + pure minerals , surely they mean concentrate , who ships a non beneficiated ore anyway ? But then these guys show a picture of a Moubiri 'stockpile' beside a road with two guys kicking over the material . This material does not look like a 85% mix of sphalerite , chalcocite and galena to me , are they implying it is the 'ore' stockpile ? Do they mean it is the stockpile from grading the adjacent road ?

I would be very cautious here , specially when the 'experts' are misspelling 'polymetallic' !

I hold non of this stock and will not be any time soon .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.137M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 18746946 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23867916 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.