RPF 0.00% 2.5¢ redcape property group

re: Ann: Market Update - Sep11 Loan Amortisat... robertchI have...

1. 544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: Ann: Market Update - Sep11 Loan Amortisat... robertch

I have no idea how this is going to play out due to all the competing interests. One thing that RPF has stated recently is that in the event of VA for NLG that RPF will then obtain the leaseholds which would push up the value of RPF

I personally can't see how this can be, but if it is true then RPF just becomes more attractive - not only do you had a bucket load of pub freeholds, you now have NLG's leaseholds. I am going to try and find the info over the weekend to confirm, although I woudln't expect they would go on the record if that wasn't the case.

Wtih Laundry Jnr being on the board of NLG he would know what is good or not you would hope if they want to try and get a deal across the line quickly

I am surprised to say the least that RPF didn't make any announcements to the market, or go into a TH as NLG going into VA should be a material item - especially with Goldman trying to get the numbers to do the same.

Interesting week coming up to say the least, and anyone that says that this is not a punt are deluding themselves

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RPF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.