AEZ 0.00% 0.1¢ apn european retail property group

Probably best to figure out what u think aez is worth? As you...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Probably best to figure out what u think aez is worth? As you mentioned about the current issues surrounding the company...Do u think the shares are worth $26 million today? Do u think the market has factored all the doom and gloom in? Where can u see aez 3-4 years from now? Will the debt get rolled over and to what extent will this effect investors? Will the current 88% occupancy rate deteriorate furthur? If so how much more??..Will other icr's come under pressure in the future and have a material effect on the group? Will the banks support the group moving forward? How long will Spain and Greece be effected? Will they be effected indefinitely?? Can assets be sold at a decent price today? Will the eur/aud continue their downtrend i.e. the aussie dollar getting stronger or will the pairs reverse? Does the group continue to service debt?..Have any loans been called for repayment?Should the group sell their non core assets? If so at what price is acceptable? Are they a forced seller of assets?..How do they improve the cash flow?...Don't have time to go into full in depth analysis here but if your serious about buying aez then probably a balanced view is much more appropriate as this might sort out any issues u have short term with the stock than just focusing on the worst.If your worried than don't buy.Most important for me is how much i think aez is worth medium to longer term but i did give you my view shorter term for this stock.There's just way to much to talk about here; at least pages and pages but end of the day keep it simple and put yourself in the bankers shoes i.e. what things should you be looking at?

If this is just for a quick trade then best to toss a coin but eventually in my view i think a lot of the reits will get back to normality and this is a long term view and not a short term view.

I think most here can back up every negative response with a positive.If you don't think the banks will keep supporting them and all the above is just ??? then probably best u sit out and watch. Personally I can't buy aez atm because of my other core holdings.If i had the cash i would buy a small parcel and these days the majority of my investment income is from forex trading.So even so i would pump more money into forex and just hold onto my longer term holdings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.