AEZ 0.00% 0.1¢ apn european retail property group

Sounds to me like they need to get the Reject Shop and similar,...

1. 3,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Sounds to me like they need to get the Reject Shop and similar, to open up in Spain at their sites. maybe some fly buy night Indian carpet floggers at low rent but no lease. Stuff like Reject's goes gangbusters when times are bad and they are in Spain. If you think AEZ is getting a hammering you should see the vacancies everywhere there. Huge. Comaratively AEZ is going well. Any banker here should be glad they are getting their interest paid. A lot are'nt. Will AEZ be the victim of a shark attack? Funded with 1% finance , no security requirement from Obamas trillions of taxpayers money? Like so many have been? The odds are very high thus the price. Existing holders get the shaft, Ive had it happen to me now too often, and I am in a near death experience here. On the other hand maybe the hedge funds with siphoned funds from the "too big to fail" fat bludgers arent interested in anything anywhere near Spain, let alone in it. If they were, there would be plenty of cheaper buys than this. Youd have to be game to buy in Spain just now. Or barking mad.
    There seems to be AEZ support at 4.6 cents around now. The rate of decline is slowing. Think it will break 5c in the next week or two, rally to 5.5 and ease back again, but these are dangerous seas. Rembember B&B. etc. etc. If it doesnt, should head for 4c. in next month?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.