AEZ 0.00% 0.1¢ apn european retail property group

Hi Finch,not talking about anyone on this thread but what i've...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Hi Finch,not talking about anyone on this thread but what i've noticed in the markets is people's irrational behaviour when it comes to buying and selling shares.Example i know you can't compare this to aez but take a look at the pna thread intrinsic value.This company is currently trading at 52 cents and one guy reckons their worth $2.04 are you serous man???I wouldn't pay more than 6 cents for pna yet they seem to be trading at ridiculous levels.The list goes on and on and on for a lot of these listed companies.

But i believe aez is worth a minimum 10-12cents short term and longer term much more.It's just the short term noise that fools investors.Orbis aren't stupid and well diversified within reits.If aez can trade at a reasonable price in the forseeable future than they can knock on investors doors and ask for some more cash.

It just takes a nice rally over time and a few decent asset sales for them to get back on track. Remember folks this and other reits are backed with tangible assets and not potential high grade drilling holes in the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.