ABV 2.67% 7.3¢ advanced braking technology ltd

What is the guess on amount to raise and dilution? yes IMO...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 9,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 880
    What is the guess on amount to raise and dilution?

yes IMO raising via soph microcap fund . Just so many shares on issue - smart fund will do it as some sort of convertible or contrib to get more leverage as risks are so great on execution or cheap accompany options ?
    Business still sucking cash. Big effort to show some transparency so they must feel like they are finally turning corner or have decided a different reporting openess.
    Finally have orders- well I hope they are locked in contracts.
    Interesting to see the cost per vehicle and explains the resistance
    A few fluffy comments in there as bait for the un-knowledgable IMO but hell as I have no idea of internal margins what can I say.
    Hope the fund manager understands the marketplace but honestly unless they have access to exactly how many SIBS are out there, what parts they are using as consumable and life of vehicle they are on it is simply looking at forward projections of blue sky and transition to safer workplaces. They totally miss the tourism business who need reliability and low downtime and in regards to semitrailer market they are now marketing a lower weight unit? Was weight a issue ( IMO not) as replacing cast drum anyway or is it just for patent coverage?

Using distributors may look like expansion but they need training and incentive to actually sell product so not sure what margins will be.

No mention of going anywhere near military contract builders / suppliers which has to be a large untapped market ???

$80,000 development, tooling and testing for new brakes. Not sure how many you need to sell to recoup this and time frame before model change or electrics ABS changes etc?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.