ABV 1.82% 5.4¢ advanced braking technology ltd

I met Martin not Peter The buyers ABV are targeting for Durra...

1. 33,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1734
    I met Martin not Peter
    The buyers ABV are targeting for Durra have less demanding needs than the buyers for SIBS , so not sure if relevant the number of current SIBS customers out there .
    To me as a business owner it is about payback ABV mention up to a 4 month payback on Durra brakes compare that with people putting in solar panels and happy with a 72 month payback but still put them in .
    Martin did not give me specific margins , just that the Dura were significantly less expensive, and expected significant demand for the product .
    I did not want to be privy to insider info , which I did not get , and just to cover my behind , I bought ON MARKET after the announcement yesterday ..
    I really just wanted to see the Durra product in the skin .
    Installation is significantly easier can be done in house , and I think he said also retains many of the OEM parts
    Given they seem to have started shipping out Durra and have cashflow from SIBS I intuitively feel they are close to cashflow positive so possibly will not need future finance
    Martin did say he found the CFO very astute at managing the company's finances and costs -not often you hear that confidence from the shop floor .
    In my opinion The catch 22 is if demand is insatiable , then they will need finance or equity to cover inventory build up so good marketing may be needed just as much for getting that capital as for marketing the brakes .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $20.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $540 10.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.