CHL 2.03% $1.21 camplify holdings limited

Ann: Market Update - unaudited results YTD May22 & Presentation, page-10

1. 4,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    The increase of average booking value has been quite steady since H2 FY 19.
    It has increased by 51 % during that period, mainly driven by the average daily price* (+ 41 %) and to a lesser extent by the increase of trip duration (+ 8 %). Curious to know what's the part of the mix effect in the average daily price.

Anyway, the regular (and high) increase of price and take rate do not look sustainable.
    An increase of revenue driven by booking volume and booking duration would probably be more sustainable.

NZ trend supports this expected increase of booking duration.
    Regarding future trends, interesting to see that NZ is driving average booking value higher.
    For FY 22 (11 months to May), average booking value was 1,198 $ for Camplify globally.
    NZ average booking value has been regularly increasing from around 1,200 $ in Feb to around 2,500 $ in May. This has been mainly driven by the return of international tourists, with an average trip visit which has increased from 10 days in Feb to 60 days in May (reminder : the average booking duration is 7.5 days for Camplify in the world).

* please note that my indication above of + 7 % for average daily price for 11 months in FY 22 was just my estimate looking at one of their recent chart. I may be wrong about this as their average daily price was up by 14 % during H1 22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.