PVW 0.00% 2.1¢ pvw resources limited

Just an after thought. ...... I am a great lover of art "Paul"...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Just an after thought. ...... I am a great lover of art "Paul" ....... but I love money and profit even more. ........ here is just a few ideas that I have for you. ........ how about creating AR platforms to help sell cars for Toyota Ford Holden BMW Mercedes and so forth. ...... what about an AR virtual supermarket for Coles Woolworths for online shoppers. ........ what about Myers Kmart BigW and David Jones AR department stores ........ clothing and fashion ..... AR tours of resorts hotels and holiday destinations and travel ......... an online AR Bunnings store ........ an AR view of restaurants and their menus. ..........AR online stores and views of nearly any consumer based product and service that you can think of. ......... and that isn't even going into gaming health education services or military applications. ......... land a Bunnings Woolworths and a Toyota contract and it will make your $225 k Vivid contract look like petty cash ........ Some of my thoughts if you care to listen. ......cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.