PVW 7.14% 2.6¢ pvw resources limited

Cheers Gman2. ...... I have ran my own business with my own...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Cheers Gman2. ...... I have ran my own business with my own capital for the last 25 years. ...... being able to produce something is just common sense to me otherwise the hunger pains and the mortgage overdraft tends to put a fire under my tail. ........ A little bit of something is better than a big bit of nothing. ....... how many millions of ordinary people's hard earned cash have they had to get some results now? ......... lend me. ..... say 5 million interest and repayment free for the last 2 -3 years and I will show you some results. ....... what is the problem with them ? ........ are they all just chair warmers? ......... They should apply for an overdraft with a bank for their next CR interest and repayments will make them get out of bed earlier and work back later and cut their own sandwiches for the day......... no worries I would take on the chief's job and gladly stir the pot and stoak up the fire ...... I probably wouldn't be popular with the staff but shareholders will love me. ..... haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.002(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $2.636M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $5.968K 216.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23400 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 316023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.16pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.