FGL 0.00% 2.2¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Market Update - Wangle Technologies, page-56

1. 274 Posts.
    Any one know how much they will be spending on user acquisition? I think to layts11 point, 400,000 is a realistic number for a paid app. If this app was free, it would be a different story. Lets assume $40 CPA which means your revenue goes down to $20 year/per active user vs $60 year/per active user. This means 180,000 revenue per year is only $3.6m.

I think customers need to realize actual monetary benefits before they start paying, so wondering if 1 month trial should be extended to 3 months trial....

I think the real benefits of this technology is in the B2B space where they can strike a deal with local and international Video streaming companies like Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. and or telcos who can take over data saving companies like WGL for a fraction of the cost of the revenue driven by consumer data top ups.

With all the above said, pretty bullish on WGL. I think it's got a first mover advantage and will definitely be promoting it to my colleagues at work once downloadable.

Thoughts and feedback?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1 41

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 23809 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.