FGL 2.50% 3.9¢ frugl group limited

Any one know how much they will be spending on user acquisition?...

1. 274 Posts.
    Any one know how much they will be spending on user acquisition? I think to layts11 point, 400,000 is a realistic number for a paid app. If this app was free, it would be a different story. Lets assume $40 CPA which means your revenue goes down to $20 year/per active user vs $60 year/per active user. This means 180,000 revenue per year is only $3.6m.

I think customers need to realize actual monetary benefits before they start paying, so wondering if 1 month trial should be extended to 3 months trial....

I think the real benefits of this technology is in the B2B space where they can strike a deal with local and international Video streaming companies like Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc. and or telcos who can take over data saving companies like WGL for a fraction of the cost of the revenue driven by consumer data top ups.

With all the above said, pretty bullish on WGL. I think it's got a first mover advantage and will definitely be promoting it to my colleagues at work once downloadable.

Thoughts and feedback?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.