LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Fair question mate although I do find it somewhat...

1. 284 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Fair question mate although I do find it somewhat bemusing/disrespectful in some way, to long time investors.

From my perspective and before I continue, if this does go to sh*t I have no one else to point the finger at, as I made a conscious decision to invest. So a case of taking it on the chin.

However I do like my sparring partner to at least play with a straight deck hence and as an FYI for you, Johnny come lately's have a look at the abundance of false promises and absolute bulls*it this lot have spouted and over the years. Ever heard of the boy that cried wolf?

So where do I start? Maybe the chap from Hemisphere? The geezer going to buy an island? What about Essendon? Ever heard of that deal? The US University, which was the apparent breakthrough deal in the USA, years ago?

The US company they subsequently partnered with to build partnerships with other US universities, on the back of that first deal? Both disappeared, just as quick as they arrived.

Sky Sportsin Italy? The soccer App deal in Asia? Newcastle University here? The so call overseas spy agency, surveillance deal that was on the horizon?

The woman that was rolled out with the financial trading app at some investor webinar? The one Linius partnered with and which was going to drive revenue through the roof?

So with the greatest respect do not start talking about deals, as this mob have had loads that have generated jack sh*t.

what about the basket ball deal (NBA?) here a few years ago? The massive marketing campaign they were going to roll out? The revenue? Do I need to continue?

So why don't I hit the sell button? I'll tell you why my friend, because I am so far behind the 8 ball like others that got sucked in with there rubbish, it makes little value in selling. Pointless in fact.

Any yes, of course I do help they turn it around for everyone's sake but before you lot that have been drinking the cool aid of late post such stuff, just give a thought to the poor fools that got sucked into this train wreck a fair few years ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.194K 1.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18123 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 112072058 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 275001
Last updated 15.08pm 03/05/2024 ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.