FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Ann: Market Update-WGL.AX, page-148

1. 111 Posts.
    I'll preface this by saying I'm not an network engineer, I"m just a lowly developer.

The NBN looks attractive now because it's not ubiquitous and, by comparison to ADSL 1/2 it's quite fast and stable. A lot of people don't have the NBN. A lot of people will never get the NBN in its best form. What people are downloading is based off (mostly) SD video and poor audio quality from services like Spotify, Netflix and Youtube. What about HD? 4K? Lossless audio? What about games? IoT? What about the enormous mobile market? The NBN is not the internet silver bullet. Even in it's ideal state, being direct fibreoptic line, it merely buys us time until the next "thing" that'll save us.

What we need is a way to compress data without it resulting in a degradation of quality - that's traditionally the tradeoff when using compression algorithms. If Wangle can do what they claim, then they've figured out a way to do this without it impacting the quality of the data being sent. To do so whilst being encrypted is also impressive. To also apply this at a chip level in a way to shift the work from the client side to "server" side is interesting as well and by all accounts is showcasing some fantastic results.

Unfortunately, we have no proof as of yet whether it works or does what it says outside of their demos. I have yet to talk to a third party that can verify what they've said. The bet, for me at least, is whether this is merely vaporware or it is what they say it is.

It's worth the gamble speculation IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1 19

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12742 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 24981 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.