FGL 43.8% 2.3¢ frugl group limited

Majority of those exiting today are the short term traders who...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 16 Posts.
    Majority of those exiting today are the short term traders who ran this from 2.8-3c up to 5c anticipating to sell on the news of an app release between 1-15 June, as well as any stop losses on the way down. They will likely return when firmer guidance is placed down the track.

Until then, potentially some disillusioned investors will sell off in the following days until further guidance is issued to the market with respect to new timelines for the app’s release. These investors will chase short term opportunities elsewhere. As previously mentioned there is some good support between 2.8-3c, and it rose rather quickly to 5c so there is some interest in this stock.

In any case the company is fully funded to complete the improvements, and medium to long term I’m not too concerned that the data retention aspect cannot be solved.

I personally am looking forward to using this app once the red tape challenge is cleared and hopefully make some money (and recoup my current loss) after my initial investment. I wouldn't have invested otherwise.

Goodluck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.