RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

I used the word ‘embarrassing’ recently, when writing a letter...

1. 2,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1780
    I used the word ‘embarrassing’ recently, when writing a letter to RES on a similar topic. It’s a strong word, and then I got to thinking why I used the word... and came to the conclusion it was not appropriate.

It’s only embarrassing because RES does not fit in with our own personal timelines. We as humans put ourself out there as saying this will be a great investment, we stake our personal and (at times) professional reputation on our view (me included). Then when RES makes a decision to support and better our long term investment and the result is a time delay, we feel betrayed and hence are embarrassed. Investing should not be judged by a delay, but the overall outcome. In the future, no one will care or remember these delays, accept for those that sell. Hang in there!!

People will lose faith, 10,000 will come and go over the next ten years. Resource Generation will not be able to satisfy everyone’s timeline or individual goals.

A delay doesn’t detract from our investment or what we have.

Also, it’s refreshing to hear from newbies like Foxben. It is difficult to write on here at times as have to select your words carefully.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.