NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Ann: Market Update-XTV.AX, page-120

1. 1,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Everyone who believes in xtv has stopped posting. The threads have been consumed by non-holders for a while now. I'm waiting for more news and don't want to be personally attacked by the group of non-holders who now own the xtv threads. I've seen them attack other posters here and it's sad that they spend everyday (including early on Sundays!!) for a stock they think is a total dud and they will never hold... For me that speaks volumes in the positive. Because if your first thought after a Saturday night is xtv... Then there must be something special here. That being said... I'm not going to engage in any banter as I've seen some people get hammered by the negative posters here. I won't post again until after the next announcement. But the smoke from some on here is huge. Almost enough to make people think that the negative posters want stock. Good luck to all holders... Seriously. I hope things work out well for xtv. Only time, patience and announcements will tell... And for the usual suspects who will now target me... I'm not interested and won't engage. Cheers mitz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.