NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Hi Stockrocker That worse case scenario may be possibility but I...

1. 580 Posts.
    Hi Stockrocker

That worse case scenario may be possibility but I read the section of this recent market update as being with respect to the conditions noted that they are stating they are currently in ongoing negotiations with the company to alter / vary the conditions, upfront payments etc which could have the effect of altering the acquisition terms we are discussing at present.

As there is a mention of changing the upfront payment, it could flow through to altered conditions, I guess an announcement in the future would clear it up but interested in your thoughts as to how the recent points discussed above may be affected if xTV are in the process of renegotiating their position with Buffalo Pacific to ensure what I hope will be a good outcome.

Aside from the risks involved Buffalo Pacific would have a basic idea of the current financial position of xTV and be aware of the recent end user for the contract which has altered with the new service providers and they are still on board which can be interpreted different ways.

Worthwhile opening up for discussion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.