NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Ann: Market Update-XTV.AX, page-34

1. 7,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    People should just wipe 3DTV off their thoughts. It was never going to happen, the AT&T's "$93 mil customer order" was a farce and the ensuing astronomical sp rise keeps people craving for more. As I kept saying if there was an order of this magnitude by any customer why wasn't it disclosed at the earliest instance? Joe would jump out of his skin to announce it I'm sure. Why go with the waffle of AT&T who would have merely been a service provider, not a buyer of the units. The whole ordeal was a desperate attempt to vend into something else as clearly the XTV business was at a dead end.

So with a useless IP that costs money instead of make money at best XTV won't be valued more than a mere shell. In line with peers and with 1.2 billion shares on issue the likely value would be around 0.1c as Bergen convertible notes needed to be added as well.

Therefor the likely scenario this may play out would be Bergen converting their shares at 0.1c with a CR at the same price giving some 3.35 billion shares PLUS the CR shares to be added. So the new entity would have an EV of around $3.3 mil plus what ever cash can be raised from the CR. Then it will likely be consolidated to 1:20 with relisting price of 2c. This is the only way I can see anyone would participate in a CR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.