FER 0.00% 2.0¢ fermiscan holdings limited

Ann: Market Update , page-5

1. 84 Posts.
    it seems to me that the acquisistion of the Sydney Breast Clinc was as it has now turned out a strategic mistake - why in gods name would you give up $5million of scarce capital to purchase a loss making business. I just wonder if there is more to this transaction than we have been told. Any thoughts??

According to my limited understanding - there is only one key relationship that Fermiscan needed to get along side with - Breastscreen Australia - they have a budget and have been testing over 1.5 million women a year. That money that was wasted on SBC could have gone a long way towards getting the fer test accredited with the government funded project.

it's usually from the depths of absolute desperation that sometimes things turn around - my belief is still strong that we have a great test that now needs to find a new sponsor to help bring it to the market. There are plenty out there and the public mood is very conducive to getting support. I cannot believe that the highly invasive and 50% accurate mommogram that is the basis of the current breast screening program could not be substituted by the FER test.

That's at least 1.5M tests and the potential to expand the testing program to include the younger group of women that are currently excluded from the program.

Maybe representation to our federal health minister reeds to be stepped up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.