SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

im very interested in finding out how many of these "gateway"...

1. 4,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    im very interested in finding out how many of these "gateway" loans have been provided in recent years. i am a independant pharmacist who benefited from one of these many years ago to get started in my career. back then it was in the form of a guarentee pretty much after you had already provided plenty of security to the bank anyway. of course the pharmacy game has changed plenty since then with rent costs in major shopping centres being a major issue these days esp as said before with new drugs costing over $1000 per script returning only $40 in gross profit.with turnover generally pretty flat at the moment its easy to see why the industry is underpressure. undoubtedly "growth" is going to the discount chains and this is why im concerned to know the extent of sigma providing these loans. these loans havent been provided to independants for many years so it seems that sigma is providing finance to a small number of clients with significant clout to demand better deals in terms of both discount and extended trading terms. this doesnt make good sense to me and sigma needs to return to building its relationship with all of its clients..this is business 101 surely when in an industry made up of many people who take pride in the independance of their operation and who balance the business side with the provision of service and the proper practice of our profession.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.