SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

Thanks, roboshan- great post. I too, read that the SIP/API...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Thanks, roboshan- great post. I too, read that the SIP/API merger was now possible- now that SIP will be (possibly- depending on the ACCC decision) be a wholesaler only.

The whole healthcare industry seems to be hammered today on the ASX. This is the risk, though there will always be government regulatory or industry changes. It's strange that healcare is considered "defensive" when it has just as many risks as mining or banking. Every industry has risks.

The market seems to be pricing in a risk to SIP of about 39.5c-40c today. Stop losses would have discharged yesterday, so today we have a more realistic "value". Orbis lost $ millions yesterday- I wonder if they'll buy up today and beyond. They've been very bullish on SIP and the capital return.

noellyn, I'm interested in your posts on SIP. You seem to have been very negative on SIP for some time. Did you ever hold, or do you just think this company sucks enough for you to have a huge interest in saying how bad it is? Is it that you wish to save us from it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.