SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

Thank you, noellyn- that looks like a very honest answer to a...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Thank you, noellyn- that looks like a very honest answer to a verydirect question- one can't ask for more. :)

Elmo seems to have gone, but the SIP problems remain- profit downgrades, potential class action, Pfizer's decision- it never rains with SIP- it just pours.

However, I have no loyalty to, nor faith for SIP- I've akways just been in it for a premium. Same with all my shares. *If* the ACCC lets the sale go through- and I have read that that is quite possible, then what I am wondering is will the capital return will be separate from:
    (a) the profit downgrade and money needed to be an ongoing concern, particularly with the Pfizer decision, and
    (b) the class action and potential compensation.

If so, and even if we go with the most conservative mount of 16c capital return, we'll still be in the money- particularly if buying now. That is *if* the ACC approves the sale. I am sure that Orbis, as the main shareholder, will still be pushing to get their money back to some extent- perhaps even harder now. We're now @ the 39c price as I type. 39c + 16c capital return = 55c, which is the original amount we expected from the Aspen (reduced) takeover price.

You don't think there is any buy in price, noellyn, not any at all? I do believe if a CR was provided, people would start takingprofits immediately (I know I would), because this company is scarey.

Cheers! The SIP threads make for good conversation, and there is no upramping, which helps people not to make bad decisions. Funnily, I had been looking for a buy in price- and then the price went close to 50c and I thought I might have been a bit priced out. Now though, it does become far more attractive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.