ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 604 Posts.
    Ok, well this is a bit more encouraging. Although they admit that sales are now what they should be there are a few good points to note:
    1. Sales of units to the Italian military. This will set an example for other military organizations, I'd say a vast majority would be watching very closely and evaluating.

2. Increased interest and activity in South America, with some sales. Orders pending for military and other government organizations."In Colombia machines are also being tested and evaluated by the Petroleum Industry as well as the government and have passed the required government water testing."

3. Skywater 1000 (3,800 litres/day)loks good fr mining companies, agriculture and building & construction industries. (I would say these would have a nice profit margin once thy start selling these babies, but that's pure speculation on my part)
    4. (and I'm not sure if this is a good or bad point) "As a buffer against decreasing cashflow, the Board is also examining whether it would be in the company?s best interest to seek a joint venture partner or investor who can take an interest in ISK Inc and provide the funds and sales expertise necessary to grow the business. If as a consequence, ISK reduces its shareholding in its USA subsidiary, the Board may consider additional avenues for investment in an effort to produce better value for shareholders in the medium term." On the one hand this may dilute holdings, however, the upside would be that an injection of capital and sales expertise could boost the overall value of the company way beyond current expectations.

Can I just say that there is a lot of good news in the ASX release that could have been announced, released to the press or simply put on the website over the last few months...so why the bloody hell didn't they do so??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.