SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

Ann: Market Update , page-27

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    We still have a little debt of some kind:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/sigma-pharmaceuticals-trading-on-top-but-warns-on-profit/story-e6frg8zx-1226013776050

On its debt facilities, Sigma said proceeds from the sale of its pharmaceuticals division Aspen -- about $900m -- had been used to retire its syndicated debt facility of $325m. In addition, the ANZ off-balance sheet debtors securitisation facility of $358m had been repaid and cancelled.

As at January 31, the remaining on-balance sheet securitisation debt was $62m.

Maybe that's not much in the scheme of things- maths and debt were never my strong points.

I'm not so much worried about today. There was clearly a large seller, and if they're selling on market, that volume would take out a few lines. Margin call, maybe?

Whatever it was, it's always shocking when that happens. Same when a buyer buys out lots of lines- not that I'd know with my shares. >:+<

There's nothing in google news that's new. Maybe some people just got a bargain today with the sell-off. All will be revealed in tomorrow's trade! Will SIP fall to the floor, or rise to the moon? ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.