CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    We still have a little debt of some kind:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/sigma-pharmaceuticals-trading-on-top-but-warns-on-profit/story-e6frg8zx-1226013776050

On its debt facilities, Sigma said proceeds from the sale of its pharmaceuticals division Aspen -- about $900m -- had been used to retire its syndicated debt facility of $325m. In addition, the ANZ off-balance sheet debtors securitisation facility of $358m had been repaid and cancelled.

As at January 31, the remaining on-balance sheet securitisation debt was $62m.

Maybe that's not much in the scheme of things- maths and debt were never my strong points.

I'm not so much worried about today. There was clearly a large seller, and if they're selling on market, that volume would take out a few lines. Margin call, maybe?

Whatever it was, it's always shocking when that happens. Same when a buyer buys out lots of lines- not that I'd know with my shares. >:+<

There's nothing in google news that's new. Maybe some people just got a bargain today with the sell-off. All will be revealed in tomorrow's trade! Will SIP fall to the floor, or rise to the moon? ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.