VMT 3.57% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

Ann: Market Update , page-23

1. 1,139 Posts.
    It is a pity about the Vietnamese contract and it will be excellent to have the problem rectified once and for all. What i was happy to read is that once the problem is fixed, VMT will continue the rest of the order which is most of it considering we have only shipped 2,000 or the 30,000. This will provide VMT with a solid cash flow for the coming few years but the problem does need to be rectified. I look forward to the announcement and i'm confident the SP will rocket when it does!

Secondly i was slightly disappointed to see that they are still having issues with the Scartt considering it has its own production facility now within the factory. Hopefully its faults can be rectified first and hopefully in the near term. However i like the idea of them trying to build an electric one and if they do i think i will even consider buying one for my dad :P.

They do make it clear that they will be making a number of different announcements concerning the EFI system rectification, new board members etc which is excellent and proves that they have finally answered our call. Most of the announcements are big news considering VMT's small market capital so i'm seeing a bright future for VMT at the moment. I was also happy to read that May was a cash flow positive month but considering they over spent on inventory recently, i doubt they had to purchase anything :)!

Anyway its a good start!

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.3¢ 13.5¢ $2.04K 14.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 37344 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.