VMT 3.57% 13.5¢ vmoto limited

Ann: Market Update , page-24

1. 93 Posts.
    Hi all.

Great news that we have news! I thought the update was detailed enough on some of the key questions that have been asked and pretty positive all round. I am still puzzled about why they haven't explained a bit more about who is doing what and how some of the people actually fit in to the mix, but I am happy with hearing what we've been told.

The retainment of PD is very interesting, not sure what to make of it really but it looks to be a steadying manouvre, which seems wise if that is what it will provide. Whether or not the update comes as a result of pressure real or implied by "the letter", I think I hold the view that the whole exercise has been a positive for us shareholders despite a few days where the price may have been knocked around at the lower end of the spectrum. I image GFitt will be feeling better about the issues he raised; I sure do.

It just makes you feel so much better as a shareholder in a small cap when the information flows. We all know there is risk at this end of the "game", but information just helps you to keep re-positioning yourself in relation to your original risk profile. When you are totally sold on the dream it helps keep the faith too!

Onwards and upwards for VMT...good luck to all.

BB09

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $56.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.3¢ 13.5¢ $2.04K 14.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 37344 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.