IVT 0.00% 2.7¢ inventis limited

Hi Goatpointer,I see the receivership of Les Bleus was finished...

1. 1,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hi Goatpointer,

I see the receivership of Les Bleus was finished at beginning of July... it is possible they can now get rid of the assets and liabilities held for sale off the balance sheet, which at least improves NTA - although may not be till next half year result.

However, despite that, seems to me they are a waste of time and agree that no one in their right mind should be considering putting money into this company and that directors (and Tony Noun in particular) need to be moved along before this company can have a future. However, more than likely, they will find a way to privatise it or distribute the better assets to parties in some way that works for them.

Consider writing to ASIC, even though the odds of them appearing to do anything are slim... I think a little pressure to deal with controlled-companies wasting shareholder funds via related-party deals is worth a try, even though there is no evidence to date that they are willing to help minority shareholders achieve fairness. In this case, the quick purchase and subsequent rapid demise of Alpha Aviation, with only a minor mention in the depths of the paperwork re directors interests plus the weirdness of the Aschmoun saga, along with Tony Noun seemingly operating as a Financial Advisor might be enough to raise a few questions? Throw in the daughter's $10k+ handbags to show where the money goes...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16324 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.