SPX 10.0% 1.1¢ spenda limited

Ann: Market Update , page-5

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Surely to god the only way is up from here.

One can only make money on this from this point onwards? (i say nervously lol)

Im in @1.8 so sitting at 50% loss at the moment. Not at all fazed by that. 50% gains at this end of town happens very quickly based on good news and plenty of speculation.

Speaking of speculation, i decided to do a quick bit of research on gold miners listed on the ASX. Anyways to cut a long story short i found a website with all the gold miners listed and it had them divided them into different categories based on size.

I clicked on small explorers as i thought it best fit our category. There were about 20 companies listed and i checked each of their share prices. The minimum was approx 1 cent the maximum was 66 cents. Just goes to show you what we could be in for once we hear the next big announcement. I for one are very excited.

By the sounds of things it looks like are going to backdoor an explorer with a highly prospective tenement, as opposed to a current operational gold mine who wants to list on the asx.

So if im right on this one how do you guys see things folding out from here???

6-8 months waiting for drill results to come through etc
    Pumps and dumps
    66 cents lol

seanbuccs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.