ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1729
    Hi Donedeal, it is very strange. I can honestly say that I rarely have conversations with people who really fail to use common sense. I really think it is a small handful of disgruntled investors who have very little idea about business and markets. I asked earlier whether EWO or anyone else can honestly give answers, factual, to a number of key issues. No response. The logic is simply that if posters do not conclusively know the answers to the complexities of the issues, but the Board do, the how can they make a judgement. They cannot. The dialogue is just fanciful speculation and blame.

All I and others like Baukaw say is that you have to work on the facts as they are and that if proven wrong then you accept it.

If any of these posters actually were on the ground, I bet they would think differently. But they don't, but behave as they do.

My colleagues echo your sentiments. They are long term investors and have very large holdings. But they are not stupid to blow themselves up on some story that no longer exists.

Not many understand the politics of the situation. Yet they make grandiose judgements. Unfortunately no amount of logic or fact sways that mentality.

I can say that investors who do value their capital and laying reasonable risk/reward will use their common sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.