EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

Thank you recent sellers...have just picked up more stock at...

1. 903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Thank you recent sellers...have just picked up more stock at prices I never thought I would see again. On the Directors taking shares instead of large salaries/fees..I for one wasnt particularly happy about it as I put a truckload of my hard earned dollars into buying shares and they now have a bigger truckload of shares risk free! The good news here is ....think about it..the directors have taken shares instead of big pay packets because they firmly believe this baby is worth plenty! Dr Burston has mentioned again at the AGM that he thinks Energio is sitting on a billion dollar asset and that next year the shares could easily fetch between three and five dollars...thanks Garggs for the input. Dr Burston is a very very clever man but also very understated and humble so when he puts those sort of hints out I suggest you all sit up and take note. The fact that the Directors have taken shares over fat pay packets to me is another strong buy signal..they will make a fortune (do your own sums) and will be doing everything humanly possible to see this baby fly. Pay day isnt that far away so stay patient fellow Energioites, or is that Kogieites!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.