EIO 3.57% 29.0¢ energio limited

umizoomi .I have to disagree with you regarding Burston, the man...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    umizoomi .I have to disagree with you regarding Burston, the man is the real deal. I am as frustrated as all holders with the delays in metallurgy but in the scheme of things it is not a big delay.I believe the share loan should have been allocated in terms of what each individual has brought to the table rather than everyone getting the same handout but unfortunately thats how the vote went . The good thing for all the shareholders is that none of them make one cent unless milestones are met and the price is above 28 cents. Not one cent. As for Ian Burston, his credability cannot be questioned.I have been lucky enough to have spent hours talking with him and he has not wavered in what this project is worth.A price of $3 dollars keeps getting mentioned in previous forums and thats exactly what he bleives its worth.He couldnt give a rats tossbag about day to day fluctuations. All he wants to do is prove up the resource, get the metallurgy right and have the choice of either selling or mining the project. I cant believe the negativity vented in the last week by some shareholders because of a selldown with little volume. When the tide turns make sure you are swimming with it and not against. Come May_June expect the price to be multiples above where it sits now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.