VET 0.00% 12.0¢ vocation limited

I personally would only short this one, or long it only with...

1. 11,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    I personally would only short this one, or long it only with money I could afford to lose. I'm not skilled enough to understand this one, and I've got an investment analysts qualification and have been reading financial accounts for 15 years. These can go into a trading halt, and it is all over. However I am sure there are people out there who will have a handle on things like this. I really find it fishy that the HY accounts appear to be missing. Makes it hard for me to gain a context for the half by half seasonality.

I sort of remember an interview with a very old German (language) investor once, that prowiz put up, about how to trade a market crash, or something like that. He picked up his glass of water and smashed it on the floor - glass went everywhere. He said - there is a crash - everything is smashed!

This is a smashed glass right here IMO. FGE was the same. You could make a killing, or lose the lot IMO. There are a lot of pieces to understand and put back together. Also will you believe anything that Vet's management say?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VET (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.