ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 72,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Interesting some of the comments on Quindell chat room sites. All makes sense:

http://www.iii.co.uk/investment/detail?code=cotn:QPP.L&display=discussion

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    1 Re: FCA fines imposed in last year melrosian  
    2 Interesting this suing business. assuming my other half is Sue . She . Sue, tells me she wants to sue me over a subjective opinion. Sue does not always share my subjective opinions.

It is an objective thing you see.Anyway KPMG & PwC have subjective opinions. International Accounting standards leave room for those with different subjective opinions. This allows those here with attention deficit disorder to differ and disalow the other subjective opinion.

The fact that it is a storm in a teacup resolved at the point of cash received....so is a timing issue ( so sooner rather than later or not so soon rather than later the same profits get reported )but wont please those with attention deficit disorder.

In our case there is a soon cash fixed point of reference which makes the subjective objective but not wrong because it is still , quite rightly, subjective. At which point the Sues of this world may reach for a shotgun rather than continue the argument because they want to sue. Sues would be stupid to sue because its subjective.

I rather suspect the FCA have worked all this out after taking expert advice on subjectivity. Who knows those with Attention deficit disorder may end up sending chox to RT. Did you know you can argue about subjectivity for hours.

Last edited by Goblin: 02/07/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.