BPP 9.09% 0.6¢ babylon pump & power limited

unsure I can only assume you have posted on the wrong stock so...

1. tcf
    6,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    unsure
    I can only assume you have posted on the wrong stock so we wont take your post any further.

IMI is a company which has just maybe saved itself from liquidation. Its actually been under "administration" for about 4 years. The appointed directors hold no stock in the company. Sign of great confidence in their own abilities? They recently diluted the stock again and raised enough money to pay out debt and to pay management fees for about a year. The Board has NO publicly announced plan for taking the company forward. Ovewr the last 12 months or so three "amazing" IT reverse takeover prospects have evapourated at the 11th hour because they were not seen to have met IMI's requirements. How much money has been wasted on these three failed attempts for a new company direction let alone the who knows how many failed attempts to enter the resources industry.

Then out of the blue comes a claim for past legal fees associated with the first failed IT exercise which the Board apparently knows nothing about. Wow what a surprise having to pay legal fees! Who'd have thought?!!

If the claim can be substantiated shareholders will be faced with a company not being able to continue as a going concern or further fund raising and massive further dilution.

I suppose its the shareholders at the end of the day who are to blame for this mess - not the Directors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $228.3K 38.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4160928 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5000000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.