BGH 0.00% 14.5¢ bligh resources limited

Not sure what they are trying to say? My take is: 1. So the deal...

1. 22 Posts.
    Not sure what they are trying to say?

My take is:
    1. So the deal has changed a lot - oh dear!!!
    2. No one knows when it will be signed off - way to open for me.
    3. How long to draft an agrement? 2 weeks to modify one bit long?

The Q report will be intresting, from looking at last Q they normally spend more per Q then they have in the bank, so three things will happen:
    1. They rasie funds
    2. They do the deal and are saved for now
    3. They go in to recivership?

My earlier post on Yang being promoted to take the blame of yet another company failure is looking close to the mark!! Lots of presure on him as I think its failure No4 he is looking at now, and a possible future of flipping burgers!!

The other player is Talisman group owned by the other Chinese directors Eric Zhang (who has a very high opinion of him self, I have heard) and also a large shareholder of Bligh. His company Talisman is reported to be very wealthy, so if correct. Why would they just not do a placement to save the SHAME of failure? Bligh has moved into there office so the Yang blame game is really a total Talisman failure if it plays out this way???
    The thing that scares me is Mainland chinese have a reputation of running away from responsabilities and hand balling the blame on. Another reason to be concerned IMO.

So to Cap off:
    Low cash, no deal and they have a debt of $200,000 due very shorlty to Terrain minerals who from reading the tonne of there Q report could turn very nasty.

Good luck to all - do your own reseach the truth is out there if you look.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.