CDG 0.00% 7.0¢ cleveland mining company limited

Ann: Market Update, page-31

1. 6,072 Posts.
    I'd say he got that figure from converting $USD to $AUD. He's pretty much correct.
    The plan for CDG is to get the gold producing at a faster rate by upgrading ball mill and few other plant items. By doing this, more cash starts flowing into CDG.
    From this cash they will be able to make 1st instalment probably around mid next year and also have the ability to pay down the Platinum debt. I'd say if they get it right, by end of next year Platinum will be owed nothing and CDG will be potentially a cash cow even with gold at $900- at $1,000/oz USD
    Cash costs for Premier an Lavra are ridiculously low and the CAPEX requirement even more so.
    I'm guessing that CDG will be in the lowest quartile of AISC in Brazil, much better than the Serra Grande mine which I believe has AISC of close to $1,000/oz if not more.
    The reason being is that Serra Grande is underground, Premier, Lavra etc is open cut, simple shovel, dig and truck a stone's throw away to the Mill.
    People also forgetting the huge depreciation between the Brazilian Real and the USD. This favors CDG as their revenue and expenses are in Brazilian Real.

www.aga-reports.com/14/download/AGA-OP14-serra-grande.pdf

CDG could be anything from here, a multi-bagger or a disaster. As someone said in an earlier post, we shall find out by early new year from quarterly and/or updates from David.

Not long to go.
    Last edited by Valin: 30/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.