BPP 9.09% 0.5¢ babylon pump & power limited

Hi tcf, I recall the last 1 day p&d on IMI back in April 2009....

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

Hi tcf,

I recall the last 1 day p&d on IMI back in April 2009. Just remember these schemes could never be pulled off without the ongoing help and support of the ASX and ASIC. Obviously ASIC have been dealing with some of their own issues lately after being implicated in the involvement of a major fraud cover-up involving the CBA over the past 10 years... and these are the people we entrust most to protect our hard-earned and re-install the confidence of investors in the market...

Put on the hot seat, even ASIC boss Commissioner Kell doesn't have much of a clue about the financial regulatory guides implemented by his own agency

Given the current offer is only $0.001c and the incoming outfit are the masters of p&d's who've already grabbed a bundle of shares for themselves @ $0.00075c, at least others wishing to take the plunge know they'll probably have a reasonably decent chance at doubling (or possibly tripling) their dough over the never 12 months... just gotta make sure you're not the one left holding the baby before the next cycle... rinse, wash, repeat...!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $228.4K 38.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4000927 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 5000000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.