IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Ann: Market Update, page-327

1. 1,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    User66, I suspect there are commercial sensitivities surrounding what this "one off" event is which is why Thorpey hasn't gone into details. This is what has caused the massive overreaction with the perception management has stuffed something up, whereas it's most likely a carrier or client issue which was beyond their control. They are dealing with it, reducing costs to mitigate the loss and fixing the problem. That's what all businesses do when unforeseen things happen, just like I deal with all the time.

If Chris says it's one-off, he means it as his credibility is very much on the line if that's not the case. He hasn't mislead or embellished once over the last 5 years, if anything he always under promises and over delivers.

I'm extremely confident that he will be able to not only reassure the market this was indeed a one-off event beyond their control which has hit them with a short term problem, but he will outline the massive plans they have OS and why this "event" will be a drop in the bucket in due course given the organic growth coming via their existing telco partners and the 12 more coming.

12.5c is an absolutely ridiculous value to place on a company which is gong to deliver an EBITDA of over $8 mil with turnover of over $70 mil any way you look at it IMO. And I'll bet that $8 mil is an incredibly conservative number which they will improve on as the next 6 months OS unfolds.

I'd ask you all to consider how many incredible things they have delivered over the last 5 years and then think about what mistakes they have made? Very few if not any.

The market is brutal, but sometimes the perception is nowehere near the reality and you will all find that out next Thursday or prior IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.