SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

i will watch with interest gilly. Pp have one of the worst...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    i will watch with interest gilly. Pp have one of the worst reputations around. I have heard stories,
    That when other accountants have tried to get information from pp for businesses that may have a partnership and one partner is using pp.
    They can't get the information for tax purposes or audit because it's not kept updated or when it was received it was incorrect on most occasions. Pp has been a constant battle for many accounting firms trying to deal with them. The most common complaints are they just won't even return your call or respond very rude.
    And I'm thinking with Sgh's ASIC complaint has come from this issue.

ASIC inquiries have come straight after the mcgrathnicol report to the bod.
    IF mcgrathnicol had difficulty getting the documents they wanted or another accounting firm from pp who were Sgh auditor during the period ASIC are enquiring,
    Mcgrathnicol or any accounting firm have an obligation under law to report to ASIC within 7 days if that information is not available.
    Would not surprise me.
    But as you have pointed out incompetence is very common within these organisations due to using new graduates for some very important high profile jobs and charging out full hourly rates to clients.
    Lawyers probably do the same thing at times lol
    Happy new year everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.