CF1 0.00% 2.0¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Disappointing result, for what felt like a really promising...

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Disappointing result, for what felt like a really promising deal. The wording of the Trading Halt was encouraging but wow what a turnaround from a few days ago. Must’ve been some negotiations happening in the background which obviously didn’t go our way.

As some have pointed already, it sounds to me like IAM walked away from the deal when I first read the Market Update which would mean that the proposed outcome was not favorable TO IAM. Good on management for sticking to their guns if this was the case.
    What’s also disappointing is the lack of information with regards to the progress of other matters. Would be great to get a paragraph in relation to the status of other projects. IAM used to do this, but lately it’s very vague information about the one topic or current events.
    I bought some more shares again as today’s buying activity could suggest some support in the low 3s which was pretty much the bottom prior to the climb up to the mid 4s and which I thought was the start of a reversal and probably was.

My message to management is to keep your head up and focus on the overall goal which is M4. There are going to be setbacks, and this does not change so many other facts about the service they can provide and the savings they can offer. Not to mention, the plethora of other things we’ve come to learn over the last year which gives IAM a first mover advantage. The fact that, what sounded like a larger entity is interested in what our company has to offer would only mean that it this solution that IAM can provide is something that is real.
    I’m still a believer, and we don’t know much of the facts and what is happening behind the scenes so how can one make a factual statement when the company hasn’t publicly released further details? Remember, as much as you don’t think so or refuse to believe, this is a game and people are out to get those who are ill informed. If you think someone else knows more than you about a company due to your lack of research of that company, probably best you save you’re hard earned until you’re ready to commit.

Funny how people love a stock and ramp it when they’re up but bash the company and always have someone to blame when things don’t conform to their personal agenda. I’ve watched other stocks I’ve invested in which haven’t even moved, (or moved very little) in the last 12-24 months. IAM is very lucrative if you know how to trade it.
    Regarding the Roadshow; Yes this may change the optimism of the roadshow but isn’t there a heap of information we don’t yet know, which can then be asked of management and be discussed at the shows?

It’s not the end of the world if you’re focus is on 2019 and M4. Even if it’s only Sentry, M3-M4 could still be achieved. If we lost Sentry, I will sell tomorrow but there’s absolutely no reason to join the dots to draw a picture which doesn’t exist.

All the best to those still holding, maybe we do need a lot of luck every now and then
    Last edited by SmallTymer: 04/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $11.37K 581.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99996 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 378047 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.