ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,697 Posts.
    Don't forget the Viral Coefficient. It's sexy and it's free. We haven't seen numbers at all on any key metrics but we are close to a months worth of data now. I think we will see some positives come from this.

LinkedIn had 4,000 subscribed to their platform after their first month. Interested to see that organic "K" factor in play at this early stage for Thred with nil marketing and nil marketing spend. Potentially quite advantageous in the short term.

That's the pillar of the Thred value proposition and the Thred user acquisition strategy. Users breed users. Software updates are weekly. Hot fixes are fast and as required. Team are focussing with a clear and concise plan and from all accounts are executing against it and constantly improving. There's no "Seat of the pants" stuff going on internally. Externalised communications I do think need to be very concise to put clear context around next steps for investors though.

New appointments appear very talent specific which I like. Young blood and another female. Hopefully all hungry achievers.

It's a very big market out there and there's been heavy hints about China (where Messenger and others aren't a competitor).. Word etc plug ins will come. They are an expected part of platform development.

Cards may appear stacked against you sometimes. Usually during these times of weakness I remember why I bought then I wait and I buy more. Did someone say escrowed shares lol I literally kept laughing out loud at the daily comments!

GLTA(LT)H

IMG_6214.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.