PVW 4.76% 2.0¢ pvw resources limited

Ann: Market Update, page-121

1. 3,697 Posts.
    I dunno mate. They seem like two different companies to me.. because they are.

No need to spend huge $ on marketing. Let the invite method do it's thing while they keep building out the platform to focus on retention. Thred shouldn't have to spend huge $ on marketing due to the K factor which is definitely a strong value prop moving forward. I also believe the spend has been tightened with current CEO at the helm so $ should stretch ok for now.

I hear they may also be looking to get their own devs team together in house in coming months. Test and learn. Talent specific hires. Clear development plan in play. Still checks a number of boxes for me. I just want to see urgency and the allocation of resources going to best bang for buck for now.

One month in. Way too early to call especially by HC posters. Let's see some initial figures and go from there. How do we fare against where LinkedIn were after their first month will be interesting and may provide some clarity around effectiveness of onboarding users without marketing spend. I know LinkedIn numbers were from years ago but that can at least give us some perspective I think after one month.

Regardless of the negative sentiment etc here I like what's on the table in front of us and where they plan on heading with it over the coming months.

Pump or dump its all opportunity to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.528M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $22.56K 1.124M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 283500 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 9260 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.