IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

The trading on this stock is a joke. Totally manipulated for the...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    The trading on this stock is a joke. Totally manipulated for the large trader's benefit. After the court case going very well and guidance met even if they had to fudge the books it's still impressive. No one honestly believes guidance was going to be met without a trick or two surely!

Not sure why they sold eggmobi, must have been profitable for one of the directors in some way. Anyway apparently if you believe the news $1.6mil in debt has just disappeared from MBE balance sheet which sounds good to me but I have no idea if eggmobi was a business worth keeping or not.

Maybe Clipp could have been sold to a director instead of eggmobi. LOL! who wants a dog with flees, anyone?

Please MBE announce who exactly bought eggmobi, be open for once. Are they a director of MBE or relation etc?

"Eggmobi has been sold through a management buyout to one of Eggmobi’s founders for the consideration of $2,029,000 that consists of $1,630,000 of debt forgiveness and $399,000 in cash, effective 28 June 2017"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.